Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna Lambert Benjamin
Benjamin Lambert

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna -> milgetfstanel
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Arnold99

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 19, 2020 07:47    Temat postu: Adidas I-5923 Cheap Odpowiedz z cytatem

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

adidas Originals releases a new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 Men that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand's running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a Adidas I-5923 Women with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer's individuality.

adidas has plans to really utilize their FutureCraft 4D technology onto more lifestyle offerings like the Adidas I-5923 Sale. Dressed in a Red and White color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in the same material as previous Adidas I-5923 Cheap releases, but comes equipped with a 4D-printed updated sole. Another added details includes "4D-5923" in Gold printed above the White Three Stripes on the sides.

The brand new silhouette comes with the sam exact retro vibe as the Iniki Runner. This latest iteration features a textile upper with suede overlays, Boost sole, Gum outsole and tonal lacing. You can now find the
latest Adidas I-5923 Price Collegiate Navy available.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 19, 2020 07:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna -> milgetfstanel Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: