Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna Lambert Benjamin
Benjamin Lambert

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

World Of Warcraft Shadowlands’ Alt-Leveling System

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna -> milgetfstanel
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xysoom

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 11, 2021 08:46    Temat postu: World Of Warcraft Shadowlands’ Alt-Leveling System Odpowiedz z cytatem

World Of Warcraft Shadowlands’ Alt-Leveling System

Unlike World of Warcraft’s Legion and Battle For Azeroth expansions, which gave players a choice on which zones to level up their characters, Shadowlands’ story campaign is very linear. Fortunately you only have to play through it once. With the new Threads of Fate mode, players who’ve reached max level can skip the story with their alts and get right into the covenant reputation grind. It’s such a good idea. To get more news about buy WoW items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Before my colleague, Ashley Parrish, brought the Threads of Fate mode to my attention, I was dreading the thought of having to play through Shadowlands’ linear storyline over and over again to level my alts. While the story is entertaining enough, it’s a straightforward introduction to Shadowlands’ four new adventure zones and the covenants who control them. The real meat of the expansion happens after the story, as players begin forging bonds with the covenant of their choice. The choice between joining the Kyrian, Venthyr, Necrolord or Night Fae determines a character’s identity in Shadowlands. It’s the gear they earn, the additional powers they gain access to, and the activities they participate in.

Threads of Fate mode allows players who’ve already selected a covenant on one character to skip the story bits and get right to the good stuff with their alts. My rogue went through the entire story, learning about the lands of Bastion, Maldraxxus, Revendreth, and Ardenweald while progressing from level 50 to 60. At level 60 she was able to select her covenant, the Night Fae. Thanks to my rogue’s heroic sacrifice, my warlock, a gnome named Murlock, could jump right to selecting a covenant.

Murlock still had to go through Shadowlands’ opening quest, escaping the “inescapable” Maw, but once she hit the expansion’s hub city of Oribos, she was given a choice: replay through the story, or fast track to covenant selection via Threads of Fate.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sty 11, 2021 08:46    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lambert Benjamin Strona Główna -> milgetfstanel Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: